Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Busy Weekend and Busy Week

I am up to my ears this week but I wanted to at least post a preview of some of the things I plan on writing about.

This weekend was a very full one. Paul and I got started on a few projects we've been talking about for a long time. One was to get me through my dives for Rescue Diver.

Now I'm contemplating going for Dive Master, a professional rating, over the course of this coming year. I am also thinking about getting trained as an EMT--if it fits into my teaching schedule for this year.



Saturday afternoon, on the way home from diving, we found ourselves on a spontaneous balloon hunt.



And then Sunday, at a party celebrating my niece's birthday, I tried my hand at tie-dying for the first time.






This week I am preparing for a trip. This means packing and planning and an a 2 hour activity that I call disarming my purse. (So many things you're not allowed to carry any more!)
And once again, I am posting well after midnight. So off to bed with me. More to come when I can catch my breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?

(Comments are moderated, your comment will show up soon.)