Monday, May 23, 2011

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Stories (Or at least two I can think of)


Saturday I posted about a series of events that led me to be in the right place at the right time. I forgot to mention this picture. It’s not my best bit of photography. I saw these things as I was driving and had to make a wide circle around several blocks to come back and take the picture, which I took through my front windscreen. (Don’t worry, I was pulled over.)

What struck me was the stories this collection of objects might be telling. A lone set of crutches leaning against a tree with two or three pairs of hockey skates at the base. Did the injury end someone’s fledgling hockey career? Or is this a random collection resulting from an annual purging of the garage?

You decide.
©Cristina Kollet 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?

(Comments are moderated, your comment will show up soon.)