Saturday, November 5, 2011

52 Weeks of Photos, Weeks 4-11

I have been trying to keep up with the 52 Weeks of Photography project. Posting my photos has been more of a challenge than taking them and blogging about it has been even harder.

Here's what I've been up to...


Week 5 Exposure: Multiple (OR: Creative Exposure)
 Post 9/18

(It was decided that those of us with point and shoot cameras could opt to just re-do a previous topic, so I did another food shot.)



Week 6 Body Parts--Start shooting 9/19 Post 9/25
(They didn't specify whose body parts.)



Week 7 Composition: Fill the Frame
--Start shooting 9/26 Post 10/2
Montezuma's Castle--Camp Verde, Arizona


Week 8 Upside Down
--Start shooting 10/3 Post 10/9
I was on a flight and found it was easier to take pictures out the window with the camera upside down.
The result is this shot that looks like I took it from space! 


Week 9 Contrasting images (two photos)
 --Start shooting 10/10 Post 10/16


Week 10 Exposure: High Key
--Start shooting 10/17 Post 10/23
I am not sure if this qualifies as High Key, but I thought I'd give it a shot.
The hood ornament was on a white car. I boosted the exposure in iPhoto. 

Week 11 Monochrome
--Start shooting 10/24 Post 10/30


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?

(Comments are moderated, your comment will show up soon.)