Sunday, December 1, 2013

Because it's that time of year again...

The holiday hype started early this year. I was seeing Christmas in stores and TV commercials alongside Halloween costumes. I keep thinking back fondly to when the holiday hype didn't start till after Thanksgiving and I wonder if that was really in my lifetime.

Before the yearly opening salvos of "War on Christmas" bull start inundating the airwaves, I thought I'd share this post I wrote back in 2011.

Because "Happy Holidays" is a NICE Thing to Say...



Oh, and in case you don't follow me on Facebook, I've been plugging my Zazzle shop, as I do this time every year. I hope you'll come and check it out.




2 comments:

  1. THank you for sharing! I'm looking forward to checking out your shop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ragemichelle! I hope you find something you like.

      I just checked out your blog and I can't wait to read more!

      Delete

So, what do you think?

(Comments are moderated, your comment will show up soon.)