Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

As of 22 minutes ago, it's Thanksgiving.

Things have been rough. Lots of things are not as I would like. But the scales remain tipped towards the really good things in life. And so, I am thankful for:

  • My husband--who always says "we're always ok."
  • My family
  • My friends, old and new
  • Our cats, who gave us a few scares this year, but are ok today
  • The opportunity to teach something I love
  • The opportunity to learn from my students
  • A business that lets me make dreams come true for others
  • A day job where my contributions are appreciated a good deal of the time
  • A new career path for my husband
  • My digital camera
  • Space to write and share my art
  • My readers
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?

(Comments are moderated, your comment will show up soon.)