Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Wookie and I welcomed the new year on the banks of the Hudson. The first time we did this the night was clear enough to hear the cheers from Times Square. 

Tonight wasn't clear enough for that but it was nice to be out there with other people waiting for 2011 and to watch the fireworks over NYC after.  (I forgot my camera so these are from my phone. Please pardon the photo quality.)

©Cristina Kollet 2010
©Cristina Kollet 2011

©Cristina Kollet 2011
Thank you all for reading these last few months. I look forward to the adventures 2011 will bring and I wish you all a safe, healthy, prosperous new year filled with love, laughter, and celebration.

-Cris

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?

(Comments are moderated, your comment will show up soon.)