Friday, November 25, 2011

52 Weeks, weeks 12-14


I have been trying to keep up with the 52 Weeks of Photography project. Posting my photos has been more of a challenge than taking them and blogging about it has been even harder.

Here's what I've been up to...

Week 12: Landscape

I had almost forgotten to take a shot for Week 12. I remembered on the last shooting day and Wookie drove me to a great view of NYC. I shot this panoramic view with my Samsung Galaxy Tab.



Week 13: Clouds

I've discovered the secret to assuring cloudless days--have a project where you actually need to see clouds. This was the clearest week in memory. Finally, I saw this cloud by the George Washington Bridge, just moments before I performed a baby blessing for twins.



Week 14: Composition: Scale

I submitted two this week--largely because my photos are getting lonely up there by themselves. (The other participants have all dropped out due to seasonal busy-ness.)

First, I went literal...




Then I realized I was standing next to objects that demonstrated scale, at least to some degree...


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?

(Comments are moderated, your comment will show up soon.)